This 1707S Bulge Acorn Lug Nut is your one-stop solution for aftermarket chrome lug nuts. The heat-treated, cold-forged steel construction provides a reliable replacement and is supplied to big name retailers including Costco, Autozone, and Pepboys. All White Knight lug nuts are subjected to an in-house 72-hour salt-spray trial that simulates corrosion resistance over the course of three years. That's why these lug nuts are used and trusted by repair shops and backroom facilities across the country. Look no further for your aftermarket solution. Buy with Confidence!Check price on
White Knight has established a solid reputation of providing the automotive aftermarket industry with quality products at competitive prices. White Knight lug nuts are constructed to enhance the luster of your wheels and provide maximum dependability and strength. Unlike painted lug nuts, White Knight black chromed lug nuts offer maximum resistance to color stripping.Check price on
Specifications: M12x1.50 Thread pitch, 4.4” Overall height, 0.92” Diameter, 60-degree Conical Seat, Bulge Acorn design, anti-theft spline design. Chrome Finish.
Precision-machined carbon steel long 3/4” hex socket key for safe, easy installation from home. A smooth finish prevents scratching or blemishing during installation or removal. Extra lug nuts for emergency or replacement can be stored inside socket key when not in use.Check price on
Crafted from premium-grade iron, these lug nuts are designed to provide long-lasting durability and strength. Their gold finish not only adds a touch of elegance to your vehicle, but it also helps protect against rust and corrosion. These lug nuts are specifically designed to provide a secure and snug fit to your wheels. Their 4.4" tall cone seat ensures a tight and stable connection, while their 3/4" size and M12x1.5 threading make them compatible with a wide range of vehicles.Check price on
- Thread size: 12 millimeter x 1. 50
- Height: 1. 40 inchCheck price on
- 🚗 WE' RE DIFFERENT - MIKKUPPA innovative closed end bulge Lug Nuts design provides a safer and more reliable closed end nut than any other on the market. One-piece design compared with other two-piece...
- 🚗 PERFECT FIT - Replacement for 2004-2019 Acura TSX. 2002-2019 Chevy Trailblazer, 2001-2019 Ford Escape, 2000-2019 Ford Focus, 2006-2019 Ford Fusion, 1999-2019 Honda Accord/CR-V, 2005-2019 KIA Sportag...Check price on
- 12mm x 1.50 Thread size
- 3/4" & 13/16" Dual hex keyCheck price on
- 🚗【SPLINE NUTS SPECS】M12x1.5 thread - closed end bulge style lug nuts - conical 60 degree seat - 17mm hex - 1.38 in. long - color: black. MIKKUPPA spline nut adopts the third-generation anti-corrosio...
- 🚗【PERFECT FIT】Replacement for 1994-2013 Chevy Impala, 1982-2019 Chevy Malibu, 1998-2019 Honda Accord, 1997-2019 Honda CRV, 2004-2019 Honda Civic, 2004-2014 Acura TSX, etc. Also suitable for other m1...Check price on
- Thread size: 12 millimeter x 1. 50
- Height: 1. 37 inchCheck price on
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 19mm hex - 35mm (1.38") long. Best suited for AFTER MARKET wheels. Note: Hex size might differ from the factor...
- Set of 20 Chrome Lug Nuts, 2-piece design: lug nuts protect against false torque reading resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of the lug nut prior to seating with the wheel.Check price on
- Country Of Origin : China
- Height: 1. 40 InchCheck price on
- Compatibility: for vehicles with wheel studs requiring M12x1.5 thread and wheels that take a conical / cone seat
- Specifications: M12x1.5 thread pitch, closed end cone / conical seat style lug nuts, dual hex key included. 1.38" long locking lug nuts with Chrome finish.Check price on
- Lug nut set specs: 12x1.50 thread size; Closed-end bulge acorn style; Conical 60 degree seat; 19mm (3/4 inch) hex; 35.56 millimeter (1.4 inch) tall; 22.1 millimeter (.87 inch) wide; Wheel lug nuts
- Vehicle fitment: Fits vehicles equipped with 12mmx1.5 wheel studs; Verify vehicle thread size fitment using the amazonconfirmedfit widgetCheck price on
- Carbon steel - materials meet SAE automotive industry standards for strength and durability
- Corrosion tested - 72-hour salt spray testing to simulate three years of corrosion resistanceCheck price on
If you decide to install new wheels - do not skimp on your safety. Install lug nuts from a proven manufacturer made of quality materials, and then you can be sure that your wheel will be securely locked in place.